Welcome to our new web page!
Year 6 Oak Class Newsletter April 2021
Hello and welcome back to the summer and final term!
The subjects, themes, and ideas for the first half of the summer term can be found on the topic map attached.
- PE will be on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Children should have a water bottle, labelled with their name, which, can be kept on their desks for use throughout the day. Please can these be changed daily.
- As with all previous years, Year 6 Oak will be participating in some Forest school sessions, however these will not be taking place until the second half of the summer term and they will then be weekly – in other words forest School is now being delivered as a block of lessons rather than a couple each term.
- If at all possible can your child have a set of headphones (mobile phone ones will do!) It helps the children stay focussed in ICT.
- Parent meetings will on the week commencing 10th May 2021. (A separate letter will explain further)
As yet I have no further news regarding the residential trip at the very end of the summer term – as soon as there are any updates from either PGL or details of government guidelines with respect to trips I will let you know.
If you have any further questions or queries I will be happy to answer them.
Regards Mrs Zoe Everton